Notices

best place to purcahase halos?

Old 02-15-2013, 08:01 AM   #1
jz23 is on a distinguished road
Name: jon
jz23's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow best place to purcahase halos?

Hey Guys,
i am trying to buy a set of projector halos and want to know which place on line is the best to shop????

i made a purchase at xtralihgts.com but all the sudden the part i ordered is out of stock and can't be ordered for another month at the earliest (they guaranteed stock when I ordered but said they were broken and had to be returned to the manufacturer) WTF! So I'm actually glad because they were cheap (215.00 smoked halogen)and I was worried about the quality anyway.

the lights i ordered were only halogens but I would like HID. the problem with the HID, I've been told, is they don't come in smoke because of heat issues.

does anyone have any suggestions?

I love the smoke but am starting to think maybe black with 8 or10k but not quite sure which model to search for??????
Old 02-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Why not retro fit?

And anything over 6k is pointless...and not safe for driving