Notices

So is painting your shrouds a bad idea

Old 02-21-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
Redneckgeorgiaboy is on a distinguished road

Army: 6/17th CAV
Name: Tyler
Redneckgeorgiaboy's Tacoma Gallery
So is painting your shrouds a bad idea

So as the title states I was wondering if painting my shrouds I got from trs would be a bad idea...I've seen a few guys on here that have painted there's but I can't seem to find them anymore...
Old 02-21-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are painted. Prep them right and they'll be fine.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:03 AM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are tinted and they have held up good.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #4

Ok good cause I already painted them lol... Can't wait to install um now it's gunna look sick BHLM with fire orange shrouds
Old 02-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Just make sure you let the paint cure some people have had issues with the paint curing once its sealed, I painted mine and havent had a problem, post up pics!
Old 02-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen lots of guys paint them black. I am having mine painted SSM to match the truck, while the rest of the lights will be black. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #7

Yea ill def post pics once I can do it... Can't work on my truck rite now cause I'm laid up from hand surgery, so the day I get out of this cast its on!