Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

H1 Morimoto Retrofit Complete!

Old 02-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
H1 Morimoto Retrofit Complete!

Well after about a week of working on my spare headlights on and off for what seemed like forever i can say that they are complete and on the truck! They havent been adjusted as nightfall hasnt came yet and i have to source a tool for it

Specs

H1 Morimoto Projector
-XB35 4300K Bulbs(highly recomended for the extra 30$) extremely clean and bright cutoff line
-BHLM w/ bowls painted black as well

Get in on the next GB and get you a pair!

I would like to thank Pugga, Ryan,Will, Anthony, and James for their knowledge and expertise.

Pics:

Old 02-21-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
They look great! It's getting dark soon

Wholly sheit, you had a small army helping you out with those things
Old 02-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #5
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
They look great! It's getting dark soon

Wholly sheit, you had a small army helping you out with those things
ALL or nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Good job man. Post some night pics after you get them adjusted. It took me the about the same amount of time to do mine, working on them in my spare time.

WIll do.. The adjustments last night were HORRIBLE...

It was scary as hell driving... lol
Old 02-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot

I figured i'd give people a look at my cutoffs since questions have been raised about them.

Here ya are.

Low beam

High beams

Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #7
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you got them all adjusted! good job! ya mine were pointed waaaay down too when i first put them back in. Then I waaaaay over adjusted. Now they are just right
Old 02-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 02-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #9
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
looks like you got them all adjusted! good job! ya mine were pointed waaaay down too when i first put them back in. Then I waaaaay over adjusted. Now they are just right
THanks

they are SOOOO SWEET. i love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Nice