Alright, I am just trying to better understand exterior outdoor lighting because I want to hook up my rig that would make the sun gods jealous and I am just unsure what direction I want to go in.
GO Lights- http://www.golight.com/
- choice of magnetic or hard mounted
- motorized movement (ability to tilt up and down/ left and right)
- remote controlled with dash mount or handheld remote (ability to use both)
-rebuildable, replacement parts available to repair
- size (that's what she said) it seems like the average is 7in x 7in
- unable to mount inverted
- co$t. the average is $300 +
- asthetics (possible gaudy look)
Offroad LED Light bar
I didnt want to provide a specific vendor because there are so many choices. Hopefully some of our fellow TW Vendors can weigh in on this subject.
- simple wiring designs
- custom mounting brackets (sometimes creates an addtional cost)
- stationary mounts
- possibly not rebuildable (depends on vendor)
As an obvius buyer (you), would you choose spot or flood pattern? What are the pros/cons of either? Go Light or Light Bar? Thank you for lending your knowledge to me and other TW members.