Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

OKLED 4" square Lights Mounted behind grill

Old 03-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
OKLED 4" square Lights Mounted behind grill

So OKLED had a picture contest. I got luckly and won a set of there 4" LED Lights.

I had no clue where to put them since the new goal of the truck was to avoid any major visual changes unless a full on bumper was decided on.

So stealth was the name of the game.

I had just put on a 2011 grill about a month ago and with the more open design the ideas started coming.

Some scrap metal and some time I came up with a kinda cool mount shooting out the grilll...

Old 03-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No drilling using stock holes and fasteners.

Old 03-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 03-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
johnnywall22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
johnnywall22's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics with them on at night?
Old 03-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #6
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
night pics.
x2
Old 03-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #7

I will get night pics soon.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

I want to see some night pics! Thinking about throwing a set of these on my truck.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:02 PM   #9
jchav is on a distinguished road
Army:
jchav's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! Sub'd for incoming night pics!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:42 AM   #10

I blew it guys. These came off the truck about 6 months ago. I have one mounted as a dust light now. They where bright but with the 20" Led bar and the HID fogs and at the time HID head lights I didn't need them.