Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

3rd Brake Light Text

Old 03-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
XiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud of
Marines: "Former"
Name: Captain Jerry
XiaominJerry's Tacoma Gallery
3rd Brake Light Text

I just saw a Mustang. When the 3rd brake light lit, it spelled MUSTANG. Pretty cool~! Has anyone seen something like this for an '07 Tacoma? [one that spells TACOMA, not mustang] LOL

Captain Jerry
Old 03-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I had something similar years ago on my Grand Am. Didn't last long til they took it off when I was in for inspection saying they couldn't pass me with that there.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
XiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud ofXiaominJerry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
I had something similar years ago on my Grand Am. Didn't last long til they took it off when I was in for inspection saying they couldn't pass me with that there.
I was wondering if those could be messed with. Maybe I'll make like a temporary template-mask for it :-) Shhhhhhh....

CJ
Old 03-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Stupid or not, it looked cool :-)
Old 03-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind one that said 'Blow Me' or something like that
Old 03-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaominJerry View Post
I just saw a Mustang. When the 3rd brake light lit, it spelled MUSTANG. Pretty cool~! Has anyone seen something like this for an '07 Tacoma? [one that spells TACOMA, not mustang] LOL

Captain Jerry
There are few around on ebay. Check out Billet.com They made mine for the Charger. It is white and says Hemi.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I wouldn't mind one that said 'Blow Me' or something like that
LOL - That would be cool :-)
Old 03-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
There are few around on ebay. Check out Billet.com They made mine for the Charger. It is white and says Hemi.
OMG! I found one! Thanks [Well, it's a decal overlay, but still :-)]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tacom...0065ca&vxp=mtr
Old 03-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #9
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
hey cool you found one

now someone has to say: it is unsafe and illegal, in all jurisdictions, to modify the photometrics of your CHMSL.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I did to mine... It won't pass safety inspection so I just bought another lens from Toyota that I just have to swap out when I get it checked

Old 03-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #11
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
^That's sick!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #13
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I think I might just laser me one of those out of sheetmetal today now lol
Old 03-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #15
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay

I just found quit a few on Ebay, for 96-04 & 05-, here is a sample of one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clearance-Th...e52ad7&vxp=mtr
Old 03-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #16
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
sockmonkey makes these for first and second gen tacomas. look in the vendors section on the left of the home page.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:52 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
hey cool you found one

now someone has to say: it is unsafe and illegal, in all jurisdictions, to modify the photometrics of your CHMSL.
Well of course someone's going to say that. Every group has their 10% that rub people the wrong way, intentionally, and love to stir up trouble because it makes them feel important ... Like we have Kenny Fuckin what's-his-name!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:54 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Here's what I did to mine... It won't pass safety inspection so I just bought another lens from Toyota that I just have to swap out when I get it checked

Way cool, and pardon my ignorance for asking... The Hawaiian Islands, right?
Old 03-05-2013, 05:56 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
I think I might just laser me one of those out of sheetmetal today now lol
"Laser you one out of sheet metal"? Damn, and I thought I was being inventive by planning on cutting a mask out of one of my wife's plastic cutting board sheets and spray painting it black! LOL

Love your headlights too - way cool :-)
Old 03-05-2013, 05:59 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
I just found quit a few on Ebay, for 96-04 & 05-, here is a sample of one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clearance-Th...e52ad7&vxp=mtr
Yeah, I saw the 4 X 4's (mine's a 2 X 4!)