Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

BHLM on Ebay

Old 04-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #21
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsredline View Post
I bought them and had some issues with fogging. Easily fixed though, its a combination of things, one is they dont use enough sealent so definatley bake them and add more sealent, or run a bead of silicone along the edge on the outside. But I found on my headlights the most water enters from the small screws on the backside of the headlights, the small screws along the edge. They leak a ton of water. So i just smeared sealent over the head of the screws once i re sealed them.

If you dont mind spending 20-30 minutes re sealing, they are definatley worth the 100 bucks. Much cheaper then buying new oems.
I sealed them big time around the backside edge. Still fogged. I didn't do the screws though. Hmm......
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #22
FOX HOUND
Aeon is on a distinguished road

Aeon's Tacoma Gallery
use 3M is the best

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8661-3M-Supe...07cb1e&vxp=mtr