Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Rigid Industries - LED Lighting Launches New Line of OE Replacement LED Grilles

Old 03-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #22
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Lightbar not included for that price? Hahaha, NO thanks...cool idea though
thats what I was thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
I am sure they will give you a discount if you tell them you are from tacomaworld.
a $300 discount?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #23
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am sure they will give you a discount if you tell them you are from tacomaworld.
Who is they? I thought you were selling these. No discount for your TW fans?
Old 03-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #24
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
I am just posting stuff I find. Ask for Mike if you call TAP

Old 03-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #26
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
thats what I was thinking.

a $300 discount?

Off grille + lights? Probably
Old 03-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #27
Silver12 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Silver12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Off grille + lights? Probably
Then why not include the light with the grill?

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #29
Idk because there are a lot of different light options maybe
Old 04-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #30
Old 04-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #31
RigidIndustries is on a distinguished road

RigidIndustries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Idk because there are a lot of different light options maybe
Exactly why we made this option. So the Buyer could pick the setup they wanted.

Thanks,
Old 04-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #32
Thanks Dan. These things are sick, they are selling a lot for the Tundra guys.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:55 AM   #33
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Price would be alright IF it included the light
Old 05-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #34
UTMOST is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
UTMOST's Tacoma Gallery
I was literally about to buy one yesterday until I saw the price.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:38 AM   #35
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
In for when they're a reasonable price even through Rigid resellers at cost!
Old 05-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #36
ive seen good packages out there. I doubt the price will come down with how well they are selling. You can see them all over facebook and stuff.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #37
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
I’m sorry but I see someone driving with this grill and my instant thought is what a tard for spending so much money so carelessly. You spend this much $$$ at least do it on suspension or something more worth while.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #38
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
Iím sorry but I see someone driving with this grill and my instant thought is what a tard for spending so much money so carelessly. You spend this much $$$ at least do it on suspension or something more worth while.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #39
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post

This is true, hey is that a beeper
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
Iím sorry but I see someone driving with this grill and my instant thought is what a tard for spending so much money so carelessly. You spend this much $$$ at least do it on suspension or something more worth while.

People spend 1000s on audio, I dont care for that.
People spend 1000s on wheels, stock wheels are fine
People spend 1000s on paint jobs, spray can black is cheap.

I mean, at least this has some functionality.