Rigid Industries - LED Lighting Launches New Line of OE Replacement LED Grilles

Old 05-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #41
Capt Caveman
Copperdoc1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Copperdoc1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigidIndustries View Post
Exactly why we made this option. So the Buyer could pick the setup they wanted.

Thanks,
I was all about this setup 1.5 yrs ago when it was said to come out. After getting no replys from rigid about it for 6 months and seeind that price, I say heck no. Thanks for developing it, it looks awesome, but I'm pretty sure I can build the same with my AMADA press for a fraction of that price.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #42
Squirejoe is on a distinguished road

Army: Vietnam veteran-medic
Name: Joe
Squirejoe's Tacoma Gallery
At that price and still have to buy the lights, NO way
Old 08-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #43
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Is that price just for the insert? Or is that for the color match surround as well?? Either way it's very expensive especially with no light included!
Old 08-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #45
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Most people dont want to pay the difference between standard and prime beef either though.

I like there lower grille kit, and it is priced much better.

Old 02-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #46
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2014 Toyota Tundra grille is out.

Last year the world was introduced to Rigid Industries new line of OE applications including their LED grille that allow for the seamless installation of a light bar into your factory grille location. These grilles hit the market and it was impossible to get your hands on them! Fast forward to SEMA 2013 and the imitators were joking Rigid’s style with poor quality knockoffs of the popular grille.

Always raising the bar higher, Rigid Industries took no time waiting to release the new 2014 grille applications. Now available for purchase from TAP Auto Parts – these 2-piece grilles are made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel and are assembled using stainless steel button socket head bolts and nyloc nuts – no welds. After assembly a UV Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Polyester based ultra-durable powder coat is applied to keep this grille looking new after years of abuse. Not using some generic metal stock, Rigid’s custom laser-cut mesh pattern was designed to match the factory 2014 Toyota Tundra grille pattern.

This grille fits (1) 20″ E-Series and (2) D-Series LED lights. Installation requires modification to your OEM grille shell. We recommend professional installation.

Features:
  • Fits: 2014 Toyota Tundra
  • 100% Stainless Steel
  • Custom Laser-Cut Mesh Pattern to match OE Toyota design
  • Matches OE Body Contour
  • Two-piece Construction (Bolted together, not welded)
  • UV Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Polyester Based Powder Coat
  • Kit Includes: Mounting Hardware – Lights sold separately.
Rigid Industries 40570

Click link above and enter code “TUNDRAS” to get yours!​
Old 02-05-2014, 11:56 AM   #47
TAP Auto Parts
That is the MSRP price, with the TAP discount its much less. Some people dont like the price of the Texas Edition Tundra, others can justify the extra money.

I can show you an RBP grille that is twice as much and doesnt even have LED provisions!
Old 02-05-2014, 12:07 PM   #48
BRING INFRA BACK
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
price compairs to RBP.

its pretty cool. but too much for me as well. if i had $$$ and a super clean truck then id probably buy it.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #49
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cuts the price down a lot, but still too rich for my blood.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:27 PM   #50
TAP Auto Parts
This was a review left by a 2010 Tundra owner.

Quote:
I have the their grille and light bar combo on my 2010 Tundra. Sure its expensive, but build quality is there. You'll know as few years past, the grille will still be as solid as it was new.

You're buying a premium truck, last thing you want to do is Kragen your truck out.