Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

BlitzPro mounting height

Old 03-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
BlitzPro mounting height

Just like the title states. I'm looking to find out how high a single row BlitzPro bar sits. From the base of the mount to the top of the bar. The bar itself is 3.75" tall.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
09DBLCAB09 is on a distinguished road
09DBLCAB09's Tacoma Gallery
Don't they only have like a 1 week warranty?
Old 03-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #3
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09DBLCAB09 View Post
Don't they only have like a 1 week warranty?
Thats random
Old 03-17-2013, 01:07 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck man I forgot...measuring now
Old 03-17-2013, 01:09 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The light housing itself is 2"...with the mounts it's 3.75"
Old 03-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #6

That's mounted on a flat flush surface
Old 03-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #7

Just for reference. The bar is 21" wide and the light hoop I have contours the grille perfect...(hard to tell in the pic because of the angle)
Attached Thumbnails
BlitzPro mounting height-image.jpg  
Old 03-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #8
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
The light housing itself is 2"...with the mounts it's 3.75"
Thanks man. I emailed Blitzpro and they told me the same thing. Forgot to update this. Thank you though
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Blitzpro Leds = Best Bang for your Buck! I rock the shit out of them!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #10

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Blitzpro Leds = Best Bang for your Buck! I rock the shit out of them!
Soon I will too!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #11

Old 03-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #12
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Nice mitch! I just realized my PM I wrote back to you never sent (and it was loooooooooong) Sorry about that

How are you mounting the bar?
Old 03-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #13

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
Nice mitch! I just realized my PM I wrote back to you never sent (and it was loooooooooong) Sorry about that

How are you mounting the bar?
I plan on hanging it on the light bar on my All pro hybrid bumper. If that doesnt work then I'll mount it in the below the light bar on the top cross member. Basically like Colt has his
Old 03-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #14

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
I got them in today. It fits perfectly where I want it to
Old 03-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #15

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly how I wanted them to fit

Wired them so they run off the factory fog switch