Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Feniex Industries OFF ROAD Lighting - NO Group Buy Required

Old 03-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Feniex Industries OFF ROAD Lighting - NO Group Buy Required

Feniex Industries Titan Series and Cobra Series Lights - OFF ROAD

NO Group Buy Required - Buy 1 or 10

Lights will be shipped direct to you from manufacturer. Ususal time for order to door is 7-14 Business days.

We are offering the Feniex Titan Series OFF ROAD Lights

The lights do not come with mounting brackets. They do come with adjustable T-Studs for mounting.

Click through for more details about size and customizable pods.
20 deg spot or 35 deg flood

Use the coupon code at check out for free shipping

taco_free_ship

Titan 100 - 800 Lumens - 3.5" L - $55
Titan 200 - 1600 Lumens - 7" L - $120
Titan 400 - 3200 Lumens - 14" L - $195
Titan 600 - 4800 Lumens - 21" L - $279
Titan 800 - 6400 Lumens - 28" L - $349
Titan 1000 - 8000 Lumens - 35" L - $429

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, the Cobra Series has NOT yet been certified for a Work Light by the manufacturer. I am sorry for the confusion. Our rep that told us about it has since been removed from the company.

Use the links in Sig for any additional info or PM with Questions or Email
sales@wiredinstallation.com
Old 03-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #2
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Titan 100 - 3.5" L - 800 Lumen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titan 200 - 7" L - 1600 Lumen

Old 03-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #3
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
There has to be better pics of the output on these somewhere - it's on par with a bigfoot shot.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:35 AM   #4

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
These were taken with my iPhone. I will get better pics and or video. Not sure if the image is not scrolling but here is the 100

Here is the 200

Old 03-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
00tbaytaco is on a distinguished road

00tbaytaco's Tacoma Gallery

you can buy a trek light bar 36" for $399, with 18500 lumens, 10500 lumens more than your 35" bar for $30 less.

good luck.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #6

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00tbaytaco View Post

you can buy a trek light bar 36" for $399, with 18500 lumens, 10500 lumens more than your 35" bar for $30 less.

good luck.
Can you get actual lumen ratings from them.

Our bars are built in the USA in Austin TX. And carry a full 5 year warranty. I have not seen a TREK light but they seemed to be designed around the rigid platform.

What I mean by that is lots of led's and excessive heat sink. I ran a rigid Dually and a Titan 100 side by side for 2 hours and I couldn't even touch the rigid. That means the LEDs are being over driven. When they are over driven that means they get really hot and they will fail sooner. Light output visually at 20-25 feet were almost identical.

I wish everyone the best of luck with the lights they buy no matter who makes them or who sells them. I know I stepped on some toes in another thread and I should have handled it differently. But it is in the past and I am moving forward.

People pay more for lights from say rigid and swear by them no matter the cost.

As far as I can tell I am one of the if not the first to try and move these in the off road community.

Thanks for the luck. Best of luck to you and your purchase.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #8

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Here is some more info.

Some other 36" led bars out there say they are running 264 watts of power. Has anyone ever taken the time to calculate that to amp draw? It's almost 20 amps. WTF. It's led not halogen.

Our 35" bar in real life draws less than 8 amps.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
Here is some more info. Some other les bars out there say they are running 264 watts of power. Has anyone ever taken the time to calculate that to amp draw? It's almost 20 amps. WTF. It's led not halogen. Our 36"
uh did you die on that post? your 36" what?
Old 03-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #10

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
uh did you die on that post? your 36" what?
Sorry. Haha, hit the send button to early.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the spot / flood option for each pod of the bars.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #12

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I really like the spot / flood option for each pod of the bars.
You can also buy replacement modules so it can easily be changed if your changing driving conditions.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #13

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Special offer:

First 5 people who order any size light will get it below cost and free shipping. I can't post the prices on the forum or I could lose my vendor status. PM me with the size you want and I will give you the price.

Typical delivery is less than 2 weeks. The lights are manufactured and assembled here in the USA over in Austin, TX.

They carry a full 5 year warranty.

This is only for the first 5 people who PM me and complete payment.

Thanks for looking. 👍
Old 03-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a set of titan 100s for rear lighting. Can't wait.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #15

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_e View Post
Thank you sir. You will love them.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #16
Not squatin' w/ my spurs on...
Team Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to all

Name: Eric
Team Flatline's Tacoma Gallery
Henry,
I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on the Cobra 400 spots. Please let me know the total and the Paypal address to send payment to.
Thanks,
Eric
Old 03-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #17

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Flatline View Post
Henry,
I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on the Cobra 400 spots. Please let me know the total and the Paypal address to send payment to.
Thanks,
Eric
PM sent. Lemme know if you got it.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #18

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_e View Post
Lights have been rcvd by Feniex and should have tracking number for you tomorrow (Friday).
Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #19

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Flatline View Post
Henry,
Thanks,
Eric
Paypal@wiredinstallation.com
Old 03-29-2013, 07:12 PM   #20

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
First order shipped. Still 4 orders available at cost with free shipping. Have to PM for the special pricing.