Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light wiring help needed

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #21
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
If you want one switch for both lights get a double throw switch. Up can be wired to the spot lights and down can be wired to both the spots and bar (or another combination of your choosing).

Look for a switch that has an On/Off/On as an option. I know otrattw makes some.
Bump, I cant find this on Otrattw. I found some toggles but would like to get some of these in the rocker style. Do you know who would have some? Thanks.

Products Discussed in this Thread