Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Roundeyes.com Dome Light Installed

Old 02-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
Roundeyes.com Dome Light Installed

For those of you interested I installed the Roundeyes.com 12 led dome light conversion in the 09 Toy.

http://www.roundeyes.com/Products-LE..._Lighting.html

It was easy and obvious.

I think that they are a bit optimistic to claim 4x lighting over the stock bulb, but it works well and is much whiter light.

The leds dont like to play with the dimming fuction very well (leds have cutoff voltages and dont dim all that much); the dimming fuction does work but it is a bit abbreviated in timing.