Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Anyone know about these??

Old 03-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #2
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Are you putting any HID's in them?
Old 03-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
MassAppeal16 is on a distinguished road
MassAppeal16's Tacoma Gallery
Interested also. Would love to retrofit but buying is so much easier...
Old 03-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #4
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassAppeal16 View Post
Interested also. Would love to retrofit but buying is so much easier...
You can buy a pair of retrofits :P just gotta ask the right person

As well for those headlights, it should plug an play since I had a very similar pair just different design. But i mentioned if you putting HID's to figure what bulb size those headlights are because that's what I did with my old pair.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #5
dstock is on a distinguished road
Marines: Cpl 1345
Name: David
dstock's Tacoma Gallery
I recently installed a set of spyder halo projector headlights and you have to do minor wiring for the LEDs and halos. The set I ordered off of eBay came with hids
Old 03-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Those are headlights.

They've been in motor vehicles for quite some time now. You use them at night or during inclement weather to avoid running into trees or over other people's children.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
05BDS is on a distinguished road
05BDS's Tacoma Gallery
hey man im in the same boat. What I have learned so far is that its a hit or miss without the retrofit. If your looking for quality light distribution and craftsmanship , a retrofit is the way to go. Those CCFL lights are ALL over ebay, and looking at reviews its really a mixed bag. Lots say the lights didn't fit correctly, LED's burned out within days, Light distribution was horrible , HID's melting the plastic etc. But then theirs the other half that absolutely love them. For an HID conversion into these light housings I belive the bulb youl need is a H7. The shortened HID. That's were I get confused. I want to pick up the same style , just for looks , and still want to maintan the same quality the OEM housing/bulbs give. Or better.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #9
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
A member has some for sale. I saw them in person real nice.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eadlights.html
Old 03-31-2013, 07:35 PM   #10
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
I actually have almost these same exact headlights. Here is the link from the actual website

CCFL: (what i have)

http://spyderauto.com/product.php?id...adlights-Black

I would suggest getting the CCFL ones over the Halo ones

Halo:

http://spyderauto.com/product.php?id...adlights-Black

I ended up paying about $300 shipped. I apologize for this post being scrambled all over the place!