Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

NEED HELP FINDING CLEAR CORNERS!!!

Old 03-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #1
Jared Chisom is on a distinguished road
Jared Chisom's Tacoma Gallery
NEED HELP FINDING CLEAR CORNERS!!!

I have a 1998 tacoma 2wd 2.4 liter. I've been looking all over the net for some clear corners or maybe some black housing corners with clear lenses. The only ones I see for my year either fit a 4wd or a pre-runner. Does anyone one know of any clear or black corners that will fit a 1998 2.4? Help is much apprciated!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 02:13 AM   #2
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
they'll fit your truck. corners are universal just like headlights
Old 03-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #3
Jared Chisom is on a distinguished road
Jared Chisom's Tacoma Gallery
I had ordered one before and went to put it on and it didn't match up. I'm not sure if there universal. Any place on the net you think I could buy some that would work?
Old 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #4
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
ebay was where I got my crystal clears but a lot of people talk down on eBay products. customtacos.com is more of a 5 lug specialty site rather than us here in TW. they might know a bit more but as far as I knew the bodies of all tacomas of the same year are interchangeable