need some help

Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
Roll Tide
screamineagle68w is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic 1-75 cav
Name: Kyle
screamineagle68w's Tacoma Gallery
need some help

So some dink hit my truck when I was at work yesterday and broke my tail light. But it was only the outer clear plastic, no bulbs or anything else. Toyota wants to charge me over 200 to one single tail light replacement. So I figured Id find one cheaper online, but then I thought why not get some darker/newer lights but not much fits a 2013. So my questions are, do the 2012 and 2013 have the same fitment? And which tail lights would look best?
Old 03-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, 2005-2013 have the same tail lights.