Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

About to do the BHLM...quick question

Old 03-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
m32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Edwin
m32's Tacoma Gallery
About to do the BHLM...quick question

Guys, I'm about to throw my headlights into the oven and I've followed most of the DIY's on here. I do have one question... do I take off the adjusting screws or leave them in? I tried to turn them but I don't see it coming off.

Thanks in advance

Edwin
Old 06-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m32 View Post
Guys, I'm about to throw my headlights into the oven and I've followed most of the DIY's on here. I do have one question... do I take off the adjusting screws or leave them in? I tried to turn them but I don't see it coming off.

Thanks in advance

Edwin
Is that on your 2013? I did my 2012 (same thing) and I honestly don't even remember that part. Leave it. As long as all the rubber is gone, you're good!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
Is that on your 2013? I did my 2012 (same thing) and I honestly don't even remember that part. Leave it. As long as all the rubber is gone, you're good!
x2
Old 06-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
leave it in
Old 06-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
And I just realized he made it three months ago.