Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

hows the results

Old 02-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
hows the results

someone on here was giving a set or two away for the receivers to evaluate and give feed back on them. They were spots for the bull bars or light bars. just wanted to know how they turned out or what happened. I would search it but i don;t remember the name of the lights.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...atcentral.html

They're still on and doing great! My only "concern" is the front lens fogs up...but it burns off quick when you turn them on. just worried about rust forming inside them.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
thanks

Thanks, just wanted to know how they were doing, Been thinking of putting some lights of some kind on my bull bar. Just wanted to know how they were doing.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post

pictures are in the thread i quoted. have been for months. "Thou shalt scroll thy mouse through the entire threadeth, and ye shall find".