Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Help finding a post please!

Old 03-31-2013, 07:08 PM   #1
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Help finding a post please!

A few months ago I was going to get some interior led's and for some reason never got around to ordering them.

There was a post somewhere on the website that had a detailed parts list from www.superbrightleds.com of all the lights in our truck (map lights, dome lights, license plates, turn signals etc...), he mentioned all the different light options and the ones that he used in his Tacoma. For some reason I cant find that post for the life of me, I've tried searching and searching and came up empty handed.

If someone could give me a hand I would appreciate it !
Old 03-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
although, I am planning on getting the superflux dome lights from oznium

http://www.oznium.com/led-domelight
Old 03-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
SAY MY NAME
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
This might be some of what your looking for.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ock-radio.html
Old 03-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
I think it’s in one of the threads in the “lighting” sub forum. I know what post you talking about, i read it as well. but like you don’t remember exactly where it is or who posted it. but i’m pretty sure it’s in the lighting sub forum.

edit: sorry i don’t have a link, but may help you find it. i’m going to look now as well.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3709338
Old 03-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #6
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...e-posting.html

?
Old 03-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
This might be some of what your looking for.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ock-radio.html

This isn't actually quite it, but I think its awesome! If i didnt have a aftermarket stereo I would do this for sure!

I'll have to show this to a buddy of mine who has the factory stereo still
Old 03-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
I think this is it! at least thats the one i was looking at.

and damnit you beat me to posing it.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:20 PM   #9
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Someone PLEASE tell me why this is in 2nd gen..
Better yet, why did the OP put it in here?
Old 03-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #10
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
There is a member selling them.
Sticky: FS Led Lights(1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Old 03-31-2013, 07:23 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post

This isn't quite the one I was looking for/saw in the past, but it will do!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:24 PM   #12
SAY MY NAME
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
Because he wants help with finding something for his 2nd gen truck.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:24 PM   #13
Quote:
Sorry.

I'm on this forum all the time but rarely post things (let alone start new threads).
Old 03-31-2013, 07:24 PM   #14
Quote:
thank you! lol
Old 03-31-2013, 07:26 PM   #15
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This has nothing to do with 2nd gens only.
If i have a 1st gen, and I wanted to find out more about HIDs, where would you suggest I post? Lighting or 1st gen?
Old 03-31-2013, 07:27 PM   #16
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Simple enough, when in doubt post it in 2nd Gen.
PLEASE tell me why this bothers you so much.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Simple enough, when in doubt post it in 2nd Gen.
PLEASE tell me why this bothers you so much.

Exactly what Randy said. Why are you browsing the 2nd Gen area anyway?

OP: I suggest you take the link to csjumper above. The guy knows his LED's. If you missed it here it is again.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #18
SAY MY NAME

Quote:
This has nothing to do with 2nd gens only.
If i have a 1st gen, and I wanted to find out more about HIDs, where would you suggest I post? Lighting or 1st gen?
I would say you win the DICK HEAD reward!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #19
Thanks everyone for your help!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:50 PM   #20

Quote:
I would say you win the DICK HEAD reward!
x2.