Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light Bars

Old 04-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Light Bars

Looking to purchase an Nfab or Westin light bar. I'm leaning toward the 3 fog light look on the Tacoma because it doesn't look overloaded with 4 on a smaller truck. Any of our site sponsors offer them or know of any group buys or deals going around. I love the Crossfab but really not looking on spending $300 on just the bar.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the avid light bar. Its pretty sick and offers some protection on the bumper. Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
Check out the avid light bar. Its pretty sick and offers some protection on the bumper. Just my 2 cents.
Will check it out
Old 04-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Another vote for avid....................but not within ur budget.

Iirc its 300 ish, and it comes bare

Def a nice bar tho, and worth the money.....Brandon does great work
Old 04-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #5
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I like my avid bar, but I havnt mounted lights yet.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #6

Just picked up a great deal on the Black Magic Hella lights from advance for a pair. I was wanting 3 but every one i find is a dual package. Anybody wanna split one? hahaha
Old 04-07-2013, 01:46 AM   #7
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I've got a Westin 3 tab light bar..holds 3 7" red ring HIDs.. I think it looks pretty good.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
I know a lot of people say against it, but I ordered an nfab light bar for my 2012. Pretty sure it only comes in 2 or 4 configurations tho.
Im planning on putting an led lightbar on it