Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

flyzeye designs interior lighting

Old 04-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Cool flyzeye designs interior lighting

I want to thank the guys at Flyzeye Designs for solving the problem with the Tacoma not having enough interior lighting around the console If any of you are thinking about purchasing their product, do not hesitate. I am very satisfied with this purchase and how the product looks like it was built from the factory. www.flyzeye-designs.com

pictured don't do this justice. forgive me for my crappy i-phone pics

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s.../size/big/cat/

flyzeye designs interior lighting-taco1.jpg

flyzeye designs interior lighting-taco2.jpg

flyzeye designs interior lighting-taco3.jpg

flyzeye designs interior lighting-taco4.jpg

flyzeye designs interior lighting-taco5.jpg
Old 07-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
I want to thank the guys at Flyzeye Designs for solving the problem with the Tacoma not having enough interior lighting around the console If any of you are thinking about purchasing their product, do not hesitate. I am very satisfied with this purchase and how the product looks like it was built from the factory. www.flyzeye-designs.com

pictured don't do this justice. forgive me for my crappy i-phone pics

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s.../size/big/cat/

Attachment 205291

Attachment 205292

Attachment 205293

Attachment 205294

Attachment 205295
Thanks for the write-up and pics!!!