LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Running wires to lights...

Old 02-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Is the hoop hollow? If so, I'd run the wires through there...

If not, get some black shrink tubing and tube the wires up and run them through the grill like you're already doing... will look a little better...
Old 02-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Is the hoop hollow? If so, I'd run the wires through there...

If not, get some black shrink tubing and tube the wires up and run them through the grill like you're already doing... will look a little better...
Yeah it's hollow, but doesn't have holes for running wires and honestly, it hadn't even crossed my mind to drill my own hole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I'd drill a hole in the hoop, run the wire through it. You'll have to drill a hole in the top of the bumper as well. Be sure to use grommets where the wire passes through the steel.
Can you get rubber grommets at home depot or something?
Old 02-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #12
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
cooool....

you don't have to put my name there... it don't bother me...

I'd go for a resize though...