Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Retrofit install FX-R 3.0

Old 04-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
TastyTaco will become famous soon enoughTastyTaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
TastyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Retrofit install FX-R 3.0

Yet another retrofit install. I found it very informative from all the bits and pieces of information I could find about any retrofit install to my specific vehicle. So I thought I would post up the progress of my install. I could turn this into a how-to later on if I edit the photos and describe everything I did.

This is number 5 on the retrofit installs I have done. This is my first FX-R install, everything worked flawless.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
HOT DAMN!!!! Very nice. I want to do this but I know for a fact I cant do it on my own haha.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
TastyTaco will become famous soon enoughTastyTaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
TastyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
HOT DAMN!!!! Very nice. I want to do this but I know for a fact I cant do it on my own haha.
It is not a bad project on the side. Get another pair of headlights ebay or oem (if you can get them cheap enough) and start tearing into it. I used the JB Steel Stick mounting method and it worked awesome. Just watched some videos on the TRS youtube channel and look at some examples.