Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Blown headlight fuse?

Old 04-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Blown headlight fuse?

Hey guys,

So I ended up installing some new HIDs on my truck and when I went to turn them on, it made a weird noise and then shorted out. Now I cant get my low beams to turn on. The high beams work though. I had HIDs before with a relay and the new one didnt have one. I thought I would try out the new ones but now its caused more damage than good. Is this a blown fuse? IF so, how can I fix it?