Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light bar for 2013 Tacoma

Old 04-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar for 2013 Tacoma

Does any one know where I can get a black 3 tab that mounts on the front? I see one on Steetside website but I do not see tabs. I would also like some choices.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The only black ones that Streetside carries are the Nfabs. They carry the Westin in SS but not black. I called to confirm and they said since they are slow movers they decided to only carry one. I would think the black is more popular. I figure margins are higher on the SS is the reason. I want the Westin in black so I guess I will split by business between 2 vendors.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:47 PM   #4

I decided on the Nfab. Looks like it might cover the top of the front plate. From what I see in Texas enforcement on front plates must be dang near non-existent. I see personal plates, no plate, and plates on the dash daily. If the LEOs want to get picky i will just have to lower the plate. I was going to get a Westin but i have read that they vibrate.