Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

tail light repair/replacement, any ideas?

Old 04-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
robnolan is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
robnolan's Tacoma Gallery
tail light repair/replacement, any ideas?

I got these tail lights a while back for my Tacoma and ended up hitting the driver's side light with a piece of lumber. I still have the stock ones and was thinking of just tinting those and calling it a day, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for salvaging these or know of where I can just buy one side. As you can see they're not in bad shape, the crack on the driver's side is very small but it's getting to be rainy season and I don't want to risk getting rain in the lights. This is a pic of the damage -

What do you guys think? Maybe I can find a new plastic housing? Kind of lost for what to do, or if it's even worth it to fix. The stock ones are the '09 LEDs so maybe I'll just use those. Thanks for any tips