Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DTRL stopped working..no turn signals either

Old 04-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
DTRL stopped working..no turn signals either

like the title states....my DTRL suddenly stopped working....and i have no turn signals. the secondary ambers come on when i turn the parking lights or headlights on...but still no turn signal. i checked the bulbs...they fine...any suggestions?
Old 04-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
Useful Idiot
thebigsmit is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
thebigsmit's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same problem. My thread where I resolved the problem:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ght-issue.html

See post #14