Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

n-fab light bar and kc daylighters installed

Old 02-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
BatesY is on a distinguished road

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BatesY
n-fab light bar and kc daylighters installed

just put everything on today got the bar in the mail today and slaped it on!

i have to say the n-fab was very easy to instal once i quit being stupied about it the instructions from n-fab are worthless!!! but from them you can do figure everything out. im excited about it

let me know what you think!!!
Attached Thumbnails
n-fab light bar and kc daylighters installed-random-071.jpg   n-fab light bar and kc daylighters installed-random-070.jpg   n-fab light bar and kc daylighters installed-random-067.jpg   n-fab light bar and kc daylighters installed-random-072.jpg   n-fab light bar and kc daylighters installed-random-079.jpg  

Old 02-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
looks good but better with 4 lights!

mind if i ask how much....i kinda want one.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #3

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
funny you say that! im getting two more tomorrow. for the middle im stoked about that to!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!!!!

How much?! Really would like some extra light from a simple bar like that!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, i threw 2 hid's in the middle from slimcubby's group buy n-fab makes a solid light bar.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #8

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
the light bar was $156 shipped to Oregon from Texas. derect from n-fab... thay were amazing so helpfull!!! i love it it went on good and is soooo solid!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #9

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
so everyone thinks 4 lights

the same ones what does everyone think?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #10
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2 hi 2 lower
Old 02-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #11

as far as what you have now though they are awesome. buddy of mine has 4 of them (150watt) and you can feel the heat about 10 feet in front of them.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #12
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i say larger ones in the middle!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it the same very simple
Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #14

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
so find some 9"ers?

id really like some hids but dont have the $ lol

so im thinking like the same ones i have now maybe bigger
Old 02-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #16

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
what does everyone think about doing 4 of those kcs?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #17

if they fit and your altenator can handle it, then do it.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
I like the N-Fab symbol on the bar. The micrometer looking thingie. I personally would route the wires down and then up from the lower grille opening or seeing that it's not a structured piece, I'd drill holes in the upper edge of the painted piece the bar sits in front of. A nice set of grommets to route the coaxial cable through would dress it up nicely.

It's your ride, do you own deal. Keep up the good work. I've had N-Fab stuff before on other trucks and the directions were/are either not there or not worth the paper they are printed on. Someone could look into that. N-Fab has great products though...I am NOT knocking them. Saving my nickels for some goodies from them but times are tough. It's either stock up on Spam or go hungry.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #19

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
well im thinking it will handel them... just because they arent to powerful 100wtt i guess that is 400wtt with the driving lights and fog lights so that is a good amount of wattage

anyone have any comments on what the alternater can do?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:49 PM   #20

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
I like the N-Fab symbol on the bar. The micrometer looking thingie. I personally would route the wires down and then up from the lower grille opening or seeing that it's not a structured piece, I'd drill holes in the upper edge of the painted piece the bar sits in front of. A nice set of grommets to route the coaxial cable through would dress it up nicely.

It's your ride, do you own deal. Keep up the good work. I've had N-Fab stuff before on other trucks and the directions were/are either not there or not worth the paper they are printed on. Someone could look into that. N-Fab has great products though...I am NOT knocking them. Saving my nickels for some goodies from them but times are tough. It's either stock up on Spam or go hungry.

i was planning on doing pretty much that set up with the wires... they arnt wired up im doing it tomorrow. is the wiering going to be easy or a chalange?