Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Replacement Bulbs

Old 05-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Hammer Slammer is on a distinguished road
Hammer Slammer's Tacoma Gallery
Replacement Bulbs

Hello forum,

New Tacoma owner here. Kinda new to forums too.

2013 4 door 4x4

I noticed on high beams my truck lights are kinda different than any other car or truck I have driven. Not sure how to describe it. Can I just buy some new bulbs or something to brighten the lights? If so, which ones are some of the better ones? Are there different sizes or types for high low?

Thank you
Old 05-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Different? You will need to be more specific. If you want brighter headlights get a retro fit HID kit.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Slammer View Post
Hello forum,

New Tacoma owner here. Kinda new to forums too.

2013 4 door 4x4

I noticed on high beams my truck lights are kinda different than any other car or truck I have driven. Not sure how to describe it. Can I just buy some new bulbs or something to brighten the lights? If so, which ones are some of the better ones? Are there different sizes or types for high low?

Thank you

9003, take the bulb out and it looks quite ordinary for a dual filament

http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applic...s/lrgmain.aspx

high/low is a single bulb (dual filament)

try silverstars, or zXe

or if u want the best output without blinding others, look to retrofit ur with projectors.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:10 AM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
on second thought, urs may not be aimed properly............even if its right off the lot, sh_t happens.

as stated above tho, pls be more specific
Old 05-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #5
Hammer Slammer is on a distinguished road
Hammer Slammer's Tacoma Gallery
I think your right, they may not be adjusted properly! Thank you.