Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Post up: OTRATTW switches

Old 05-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Post up: OTRATTW switches

Just like it says. Seems like a lot of people are going with these so let's have a thread where everyone can post up their photos of their install.

I figure since they have a lot more switches then what they list on their website it will help others with ordering. Also help people answer any questions related to these
Old 05-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Here are mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Post up: OTRATTW switches-uploadfromtaptalk1368827980967.jpg   Post up: OTRATTW switches-uploadfromtaptalk1368827995657.jpg   Post up: OTRATTW switches-uploadfromtaptalk1368828007822.jpg  
Old 05-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
This will be what mine will look like when I get it. Obviously, it's not a real picture (Photoshop), but I wanted to show people that you can get other options that they don't have on their site. The guy I called today was very helpful and even changed my order after I made my initial one over the phone for no charge (the change was for a more expensive option) Just call them over the phone and describe what you want and they will help you, and you can order over the phone or through Paypal if you want.

FYI, mine will have the lightbar etching lit up amber when the light is off/on and the little slit at the bottom will be lit up green when the lightbar is on.

I will update/edit my post once I get the actual switch mounted.

Matt
Old 05-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I will rep the 1st. gens..

Old 05-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #5
lockwire24 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSM2
Name: Mark
lockwire24's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine, green lower and amber upper.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
LATRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Casey
LATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bout to mount 40'' led light bar across the roof of my tacoma! Trying to find out where i can order this style switches?
Old 05-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #8
lockwire24 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSM2
Name: Mark
lockwire24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LATRD View Post
Bout to mount 40'' led light bar across the roof of my tacoma! Trying to find out where i can order this style switches?
You can order them from OTRATTW.com.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
LATRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Casey
LATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Found Em! Ordered already! Thanks for the Help!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery

Can't seem to find this switch. Looked all over the site. Is it special order or something?
Old 05-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #11

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post

Can't seem to find this switch. Looked all over the site. Is it special order or something?
Its like my Tacoma LED bar switch. Call and talk to them explain what you want and they'll make it
Old 05-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #12
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post

I called. They have switches that are not listed. He sent me an email a couple of days later with a pic. I called back and told him what I wanted the switch to do and a week later it was in the mail.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #15
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
My Base model's overhead console had a ghetto garage door opener solution where everyone else has their compass and temp gauge, so I cut out it out and mounted the 6 position switch holder there instead:

Should make it really easy to access the back of the switches and wiring, etc.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #16
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
We stock a bunch of Jims switches so this is the original set up I was planning to run in my truck once its finished. Probably going to have to redesign and add a few more of these now with all the additional lights and things I added.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #17
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Updated pictures from my previous Photoshop mock-up post.

Matt
Old 06-16-2013, 05:34 PM   #18
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Post up: OTRATTW switches-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371425682.064054.jpg
Old 06-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #20
AFtweed87 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: michael
AFtweed87's Tacoma Gallery
its not the best but you get the idea