Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

What does TacoWorld think about this look?

View Poll Results: Should I stick with this combination?
Do It!!! 147 78.61%
No...Stop... Stop now. 40 21.39%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #41
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good but I wouldn't drop that much $$$ on lights just for a "look".

If you're actually gonna use the lights, then go all in
Old 05-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #42
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator313 View Post
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!
Someone needs attention desperately.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #43
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Someone needs attention desperately.
They also need air for the radiator lol
Old 05-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #44
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Everything looks good except for copying the raptor's 3 LEDs in the grill.
X2 i would have to agree
Old 05-30-2013, 01:25 AM   #45
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

1 x 24in Double Row lightbar (Spot)
2 x 6in Double Row lightbar (Fog)
Custom Grille
3 x accent led's (love the raptor grille)

I am thinking about trying my hand at building my own custom grille and this is the route I am considering.

Yes I "shopped" it.
Is this in Des Moines?
Old 05-30-2013, 01:27 AM   #46
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X6

Remember, Ford had to add these to the front of Raptor because of DOT laws.

Those lights are not there for looks, ID lights are required for all vehicles over 80 inches wide.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #47
Operator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really niceOperator313 is just really nice

Name: Dave
Operator313's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post
X6

Remember, Ford had to add these to the front of Raptor because of DOT laws.

Those lights are not there for looks, ID lights are required for all vehicles over 80 inches wide.
I learn something new every day! So technically if they made an LT suspension taco, it would have to have the lights?

And the pic was taken in Sioux City
Old 05-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #48
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This! Can't give raptors the satisfaction of copying them
Old 05-31-2013, 01:57 AM   #50
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I learn something new every day! So technically if they made an LT suspension taco, it would have to have the lights
Yes, but they don't have to be in the grill. They are usually on the roof.

Technically if you have a LT taco now and any part of the vehicle is over 80 inches wide you need ID lights. But law enforcement almost never enforces it.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #51
Papa K is on a distinguished road

Papa K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!
LMAO too funny! Can you hook up the lights to the sound system? "Christmas Eve in Sarajevo"?
Old 06-06-2013, 02:12 AM   #52
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Yah it kinda screams raptor and a little overkill although i really like it its up to you man dont worry about what everyone else thinks, you gotta drive it everyday.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #53
2013baja is a jewel in the rough2013baja is a jewel in the rough2013baja is a jewel in the rough

Name: Markus
2013baja's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
This! Can't give raptors the satisfaction of copying them
First off, shouldn't care. Second off, if care then what better style to mimic. The Raptor is awesome. It's the top-of-the-line off-the-line of production trucks. I really think you should do those three middle orange Raptor lights and let us know how you did it. I'll be next.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #54
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Its cute
Old 06-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #55
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013baja View Post
First off, shouldn't care. Second off, if care then what better style to mimic. The Raptor is awesome. It's the top-of-the-line off-the-line of production trucks. I really think you should do those three middle orange Raptor lights and let us know how you did it. I'll be next.
Ford doesn't make anything "top of the line". And if they do, it'll hit the "bottom of the line" as soon as it drives off the lot. Those Raptors may look cool but their still made like any F150 coming off a production line
Old 06-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #56
heNsley is on a distinguished road
Army: 426th CA BN (SO) (A)
Name: Aaron
heNsley's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.

Morimoto mini H1 retrofits and I'd call it a day on the front end
Old 06-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #57
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

1 x 24in Double Row lightbar (Spot)
2 x 6in Double Row lightbar (Fog)
Custom Grille
3 x accent led's (love the raptor grille)

I am thinking about trying my hand at building my own custom grille and this is the route I am considering.

Yes I "shopped" it.
Looks awesome. I like the look of the accent LEDs
Old 06-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #58
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks sick as hell, I personally think the orange leds in the grill looks sick even if the Raptor has it.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #59
TwentyAte is on a distinguished road
Name: Garrett
TwentyAte's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
I think it looks sick as hell, I personally think the orange leds in the grill looks sick even if the Raptor has it.
Agreed!