Led Park Lights? maybe

Old 06-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Led Park Lights? maybe

i have making my truck unique by everything red led's

in license plate lights

dome and map lights and now im thinking park lights? then BHLM i think it will look good ?

does anyone else have them
im sure it is illegal
Old 06-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
i have making my truck unique by everything red led's

in license plate lights

dome and map lights and now im thinking park lights? then BHLM i think it will look good ?

does anyone else have them
im sure it is illegal