1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My idea. Need led advise.

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by SWCCBEE, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Jun 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    SWCCBEE

SWCCBEE [OP] So Cal Edition

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Santa Rita, GU
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner, SR5, TRD Sport
    WeatherTech floor liners, In process of Debadge, Leveling kit, Tires, Limo tint, Custom TRD SPORT Decal, "ImMrYo" Rear view lifting bar, Ultra gauge, relocated horn.
    Ok, so I hadnt really thought about my Taco's "Theme" outside it being all black. I have two sons (14 and 11) and while scrolling through Netflix one of them saw Knight Rider and asked what that was. Obviously I HAD to show them or what kind of father would I be.

Bringing me to have an epiphany. THAT's IT!!! All black, with a red LED light bar behind a satoshi grille> My question is, does anyone have enough Exp, to find out if it is even possible to do?

( I know it's illegal to drive with, but when parked etc....)

2. Jun 7, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    dad32509

dad32509 Thinking of something clever

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Blacked out 05
    5100's front and back, OME 885x's, LR UCA's, OMD rear springs, Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD, HVAC Green led's MOD, Blacked out bumper, Plastidip emblems, custom front tube bumper, 32" combo led bar, rigid duallys, otrattw switches, my own Satoshi grille, shorty antenna, Spyder LED halo headlights. csjumper2003 map/dome, 3rd brake, DTRL white/amber and parking LED's. Pelfreybilt IFS skid, Cab mount chop, sliders and rear light bar w/blitzpro 5LR dust light. Uniden CB, Magnaflow 18" exhaust, Rear tire carrier, sway bar removed, spidertrax 1.25" spacers, Wheelers 16" Alloys w/265/75r16 Goodyear DuraTracs

Products Discussed in

To Top