LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

My idea. Need led advise.

Old 06-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
My idea. Need led advise.

Ok, so I hadnt really thought about my Taco's "Theme" outside it being all black. I have two sons (14 and 11) and while scrolling through Netflix one of them saw Knight Rider and asked what that was. Obviously I HAD to show them or what kind of father would I be.

Bringing me to have an epiphany. THAT's IT!!! All black, with a red LED light bar behind a satoshi grille> My question is, does anyone have enough Exp, to find out if it is even possible to do?

( I know it's illegal to drive with, but when parked etc....)