Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Universal off road light covers?

Old 06-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
Universal off road light covers?

Did a search, but the keywords are pretty generic so my apologies if this has been asked a ton.

I have a set of 5x7 offroad lights on my bed bar, and unfortunately the covers lasted exactly one trip down the highway and are long gone. I'd like to get a set of new ones to avoid hassle from the authorities, and for when I need an inspection sticker.

Can anyone recommend some generic covers? Even a set of drawstring neoprenes or something would do, as long as I can cover the lights when I need to without worrying about the replacement covers flying off as well.

Thanks!

Edit: The ones I had were the Rugged Ridge covers that came with my lights. They suck. :\
Old 06-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
How about checking the web sites of lighting companies and see if they have covers the correct size? KC HiLites come to mind...