1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

hella 500ff install question

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by yota4Whelz, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Jun 18, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    yota4Whelz

yota4Whelz [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County NY
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma DCSB TRD Sport 4x4
    -Removed mudflaps -Blacked out tail lights/ third brake light -Blacked out emblems -Truxedo truxport tonneau cover -Tailgate theft mod -Eyelids (Toyotaman) -Center console organizer (Salex) -WeatherTech Digital fit floor liners -BHLM -Wet Okoles fronts and backs -Homertaco satoshi grill -Pioneer h/u -Disabled seat belt chime -LED gauge swap (Jerez) -BAMF Light bar w/ 2 hella 500ffs -Old Man Emu 90000 front shocks, 885x coilovers, nitro sports and AAL in the rear -285/70/17 wrangler duratracs -1.25 Bora spacers (4) -Super 40 series Flowmaster -Differential breather mod -Blacked out bedsides -Method NV Race wheels -EGR in channel window visors -Interior/license plate/tails LEDs (Jumpers LEDs)
    ok so im looking over the install instructions to my new hellas. everything seems pretty straight forward except for one thing. where do you connect the long aqua colored wire? switch to headlight is what i get out of it. it says to 12v n im guessing thats to the headlight but how do you do that? just splice into the headlight?(i got the driving lights so in this case im thinking it would be the high beams??) any clarity on this would be great.

Products Discussed in

To Top