Old 06-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
13bajaguy is on a distinguished road

13bajaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Candy Black Clearcoat headlight/taillight

Old 06-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
Tacohunter50 is on a distinguished road
Name: Hunter nelson
Tacohunter50's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sick!! How did you do that? Pm me please..
Old 06-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe it's not as dark in person as it is in the picture but you do know that's illegal right?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe not in his state?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Can any light come out of the headlights?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #6
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Can any light come out of the headlights?
x2, why would you want to limit the amount of light coming out of the headlights?
Old 06-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #7

I work at a Toyota dealership. I had our body shop pull the lights, and spray candy black(clearcoat). The first coat looked yellow, so we had to go another layer. Any body shop that knows what they are doing should be able to pull it off

It is NOT LEGAL, but being in Montana they are pretty easy on us.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerhump View Post
x2, why would you want to limit the amount of light coming out of the headlights?

It is a complete cosmetic thing with me. I am doing several more things for lighting off road