Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Ordering lamin-x ??

Old 02-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Question Ordering lamin-x ??

http://www.lamin-x.com/ProductDetail...Show=TechSpecs

When I order 1 Qty. I do actually get film for BOTH fogs, correct?

1 Qty. = 1 pair?

Our Price: $17.95 = 2 fog light film covers?

???

TY
Old 02-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
http://www.lamin-x.com/ProductDetail...Show=TechSpecs

When I order 1 Qty. I do actually get film for BOTH fogs, correct?

1 Qty. = 1 pair?

Our Price: $17.95 = 2 fog light film covers?

???

TY
yeah.....im pretty sure that quantity-1 equals a set of two covers.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
soulreaper is on a distinguished road
soulreaper's Tacoma Gallery
i have had lamin-x if you order it order a small sheet not the pre cuts i had them for my VW GTI and they didn't fit right
Old 02-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ordered! Woowoo

this pic sold me...
Old 02-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post

Nice yellow fogs!

SICK tires!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice yellow fogs!

SICK tires!!!
Thanks man. I appreciate that.

I actually just installed projector headlights.

And my 8K HIDs, as well as a pair of JDM Yellow Fog bulbs are coming in this next week.

So I will have to shoot some more photos when I get everything in.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
Thanks man. I appreciate that.

I actually just installed projector headlights.

And my 8K HIDs, as well as a pair of JDM Yellow Fog bulbs are coming in this next week.

So I will have to shoot some more photos when I get everything in.

sweet!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice yellow fogs!

SICK tires!!!
yellow fogs look better on II then I thought they did!!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered more lamin-x for my Hella's.

I think it will look really good.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
The TT FJ lights have a very light bluish tint but their bright as hell when there on. So you can't even see the blue
Old 03-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #12
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooo i just got my yellow foglight cover in from lamin-x for $17.95 and i only got 1 fog light cover..lmao..i just had to order another one..i was sooo ready to put em on too.

Figured that 1 quantity = a pair ..who has only one fog light?!? :P
Old 03-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
Sooooo i just got my yellow foglight cover in from lamin-x for $17.95 and i only got 1 fog light cover..lmao..i just had to order another one..i was sooo ready to put em on too.

Figured that 1 quantity = a pair ..who has only one fog light?!? :P

you have got to be focking kidddddddddddddding!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH IM PISSED!! that is such BS!!
MY 1 will be in this week!

Guess I"ll order another now
Old 03-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah.....im pretty sure that quantity-1 equals a set of two covers.

YOUR FAULT WILL!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:25 PM   #15
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure there was only one in the package?

I ordered 1 quantity, and there was two in the package.

You have to peel them apart if I remember correctly.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #16
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I just got my second set of Lamin-x yellow films, and you have to peel them apart. There appears to only be one, but they come stuck together, in between the protectant paper.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
I sure hope I get 2!

If not, I will be sure to record my phone call that I make to them
Old 03-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #18
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
when i ordered 1 i got a pair.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
lmao!!! GREAAATTTTTT...NOw i have a second pair coming for nothing..lmfao...it looks like just one in the package..and i didn't wanna take it apart cause i didn't wanna get any thing on the flim..oh well.. my bad guys..it IS a pair
Old 03-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just find someone with fog lights, and sell it to them for $20.