Notices

Taillight options

View Poll Results: Which tail lights should I put on my truck
IPCW LED Tail Lights 135 63.98%
JDM Tail Lights 76 36.02%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #21
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Where is the "neither" option?
I don't care about your neither option.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #22
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
Def. 2nd option!!! Just don't like the 1st one, at all. IMO, looks like something off of a Honda Civic w/ a fart pipe. Have you looked into getting the led version that's on the 2009s? I have em, and love em.

Off the topic - What bull-bar is on your truck? It's sweeetttt...
I disagree.

Here is what it looks like.

and, I got the guard from ebay about 2 years ago.

I just took off the bars that go in front of the lights when I put the headlights on.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #25
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
ipcw
That's really all I wanted to hear.

The only opinion that counts is Delmarva's opinion.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:45 AM   #26
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
That's really all I wanted to hear.

The only opinion that counts is Delmarva's opinion.
hell ya... now if everybody else would realize...
Old 03-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #27
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I really like my JDM's! Had them for almost 2 years now. Never had any issues.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #28
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
hell ya... now if everybody else would realize...
Slowly, but surely. It will happen.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #29
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I really like my JDM's! Had them for almost 2 years now. Never had any issues.
Now can you see my dilemma? They both look damn good.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:01 AM   #30
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Now can you see my dilemma? They both look damn good.
The IPCW ones don't look to bad either. Just remember that the JDM's aren't LED's so if that's what your going for, get the IPCW ones!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #31
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I disagree.

I just took off the bars that go in front of the lights when I put the headlights on.
If you defending it, then that's the one that you really want that one. Go for it. Everyone has different tastes. Please don't read into it, I just don't care for the look. "Different strokes for different folks"

As for the bull-bar, you don't know the manufacture?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #32
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
If I have to choose, I vote B. A is just ugly, and B is kinda boring... Just my thoughts though.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #33
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
If you defending it, then that's the one that you really want that one. Go for it. Everyone has different tastes. Please don't read into it, I just don't care for the look. "Different strokes for different folks"

As for the bull-bar, you don't know the manufacture?
Yea, I suppose you're right.
Thanks for giving reasonable advice.

I honestly don't know what brand it is, and can't recall who I bought it from.

It's pretty similar to what longhorntaco used to have.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #34
Lieutenant Dan.

Hey MacTaco? Just for grins, what is the price difference between the two?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #35
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Let's just say I could buy two sets of the JDM for the price of the IPCW.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #36
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Let's just say I could buy two sets of the JDM for the price of the IPCW.
Haha, okay. I got the picture. So have you decided yet?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #37
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is what's goin on with my tacoma right now.

Just installed new projector housings, going to put 8K HIDs this week.

Yellow Fogs.

I would like black housing tail lights.

And the IPCW black 3rd brake light.

Dude!! thats lookin sick!!!

Very nice~ I voted B
Old 03-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #38
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really leaning towards the IPCW.

I want to have a good amount of light output, as well as a black housing.

I believe that the IPCW accomplishes both.

I don't see any reason why I shouldn't get them, unless someone comes forward with information of why I shouldn't get them.

edit: besides "oh, they look like a piece of crap"
Old 03-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #39
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
I'm really leaning towards the IPCW.

I want to have a good amount of light output, as well as a black housing.

I believe that the IPCW accomplishes both.

I don't see any reason why I shouldn't get them, unless someone comes forward with information of why I shouldn't get them.

edit: besides "oh, they look like a piece of crap"
Haha! Yeah they will match good with the black 3rd brake light. That's what I have on my truck as well from IPCW.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #40
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
i vote ipcw