Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2013 aftermarket headlights

Old 07-26-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
Annolino122 has a spectacular aura aboutAnnolino122 has a spectacular aura about

Annolino122's Tacoma Gallery
2013 aftermarket headlights

So I'm seeing if anyone has bad luck finding after market head lights?

If not, does anyone know of someone who would do the BHLM locally in phoenix or flagstaff? I don't have the patients or time, otherwise I would
Old 07-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
From what I have seen nothing really. I have been looking too. I also am on the fence on doing a full blown retro fit, just can't seem to pull the trigger on the price.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Annolino122 has a spectacular aura aboutAnnolino122 has a spectacular aura about

See it's not the light I'm worried about, it's the look. I don't want chrome, I want black haha
Old 07-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind buying the retrofits
But I don't have a spare set of lights to experiment with....
Old 07-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #5

me either, that's why ive been so tentative about doing the BHLM. don't want to mess up my only set of headlights

also I live where there is a lot of moisture so I don't wanna ruin that either
Old 07-27-2013, 02:26 PM   #6
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Not to mention the price of oem Toyota assemblies are $$$$$$$$$$$ ! Best price I have seen so far is $500 for a pair. From what I have heard the aftermarket sets are really not that good of a choice for the retrofit.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
The quality of aftermarket headlights is never equivalent to OEM . Pay someone to do you BHLM, must be someone local to you on this forum that could do it .
Old 07-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
Oh I agree about the aftermarket assemblies being lesser quality. I am not sure where the op is located but there a few guys on here that do the bhlm and or the retro mod.