Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Stock Foggers In All Pro Plate Bumper

Old 08-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Foggers In All Pro Plate Bumper

I remember seeing someone rig something up...anyone else have a good setup?
Old 08-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Bump?
Old 08-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #4
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I used some rubber, 4 inch pipe fittings. Something like this

fitting

But the 4 inch version. One side hooks on to the bumper. On the other side cut a hole and a slit. Use the metal clamp to secure. Mine have held up flawlessly for about a year
Old 08-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #5
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
I used some rubber, 4 inch pipe fittings. Something like this

fitting

But the 4 inch version. One side hooks on to the bumper. On the other side cut a hole and a slit. Use the metal clamp to secure. Mine have held up flawlessly for about a year
What happened after a year? Lol or that's how long you've had it for?

How's the light project with it sitting so far back vs stock?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Still going strong. I need to rotate them about 10* passenger. Light output is good. I've since done the anytime fogs. I like it, works good

Old 08-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
hose clamp around a piece of steel with a bolt through it, and you have your standard post mount light.

they've been installed like that, and working great for almost 3 years now. (same lights and setup, just with yellow lamin-x covers...