Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Roof top light mounts???

Old 08-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
NJZombieResponse will become famous soon enoughNJZombieResponse will become famous soon enough

Navy: 2nd class Petty officer, Radio Operator
Name: Mike
NJZombieResponse's Tacoma Gallery
Roof top light mounts???

Hey everyone I've been wanting to put light on top of my roof but I DONT want those led bars, I just don't like Em. I wanna get either kc slimlites or piaa 520 series. My question is what would be a good mounting solution? I have a hard Cover so roll bars are out. And ideas or pics of your setups would be appreciated. Here's how I sit now
Attached Thumbnails
Roof top light mounts???-uploadfromtaptalk1377283158839.jpg   Roof top light mounts???-uploadfromtaptalk1377283169617.jpg  
Old 08-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
A few guys on here have used a roof rack system as the mounting spot for lights.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
SUB'D
Old 08-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Subd..
Old 08-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
NJZombieResponse will become famous soon enoughNJZombieResponse will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
SUB'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridendirtywhips View Post
Subd..
What is "SUBD"
Old 08-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #7
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJZombieResponse View Post
What is "SUBD"
That's how people subscribe to your thread when they don't know how to use the thread tools drop down menu
Old 08-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That's how people subscribe to your thread when they don't know how to use the thread tools drop down menu
NEVER seen that before

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How about something like this

http://www.bajarack.com/toyota-tacoma
Yes that's perfect! Thank you