Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Slimcubby is back! Get your set of HID's today!

Old 08-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Slimcubby is back! Get your set of HID's today!

Hey guys,

I wanted post and say thanks to everyone that has supported me and my company and boughten from me. I haven't been able to get on the forums nearly as much as I'd like with prepping for baby #2 but I am getting some more time to take special attention to my Tacoma members! If anyone is interested in buying a kit and have questions please let me know. I will be offering a coupon code for free shipping that expires at the end of September. The coupon code is BACK2SCHOOL and will give you free shipping. Pm or reply with any questions. It feels good to be back!!

Old 08-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! It feels good to be back!
Old 08-27-2013, 10:59 AM   #4
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
I am in need of an HID conversion kit, for a pair of Hella 500FF lights,

Preferably 4300K, I think they are H3 bulbs...
Old 08-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
How much are kits?