LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

rigid 50" light bar mount

Old 08-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
rigid 50" light bar mount

hey i need help finding a mount for my 50" light bar to go over the windshield i know sierra expodition makes one who else makes some i want to use the roof rack holes in the roof to mount that bracket not drill new holes. i have a 4 door 2006 tacoma
Old 08-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to bobber bill

Or get the roof rack from Pelfreybilt and it has a 40" mount built in...
Old 08-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #3
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Talk to bobber bill

Or get the roof rack from Pelfreybilt and it has a 40" mount built in...
i already have a 50" in my room
Old 08-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
i already have a 50" in my room
So talk to member bobber bill. I have a set of his that fit the stock holes that he made for a 42" and am sure he could make the 50".
Old 08-26-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
So talk to member bobber bill. I have a set of his that fit the stock holes that he made for a 42" and am sure he could make the 50".
yeah i am looking at his page right now says it will fit up to a 50"
Old 08-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
but he doesnt have have any pics with a 50" rigid i know they are like 53'" long
Old 08-27-2013, 09:15 AM   #7
Bump
Old 08-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
Bump
Old 08-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Did you look at how bobber bills setup is? Its mounts with a bar running between them and you can add light tabs anywhere along the bar. So call him and tell hmi you have a 50" and where you want the tabs and he'll set it up for you.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Did you look at how bobber bills setup is? Its mounts with a bar running between them and you can add light tabs anywhere along the bar. So call him and tell hmi you have a 50" and where you want the tabs and he'll set it up for you.
Excepts its almost 200. I'm just looking for what all the options are
Old 08-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #11
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
That's about it. Or go to a garage fab and hope it doesn't leak.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
That's about it. Or go to a garage fab and hope it doesn't leak.
Right that's why I posted just looking for options to see what I want fo buy I have a company on here that is looking into making me one they are doing the numbers and will get back to me
Old 08-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #13
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
here's what you should do oh dirty one....option 1. give me the light bar and don't worry about how to mount it. option 2. see option 1
Old 08-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
gg lighting.net
Yeah how about no to thst shit company excuse my french
Old 08-27-2013, 07:08 PM   #16

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
Yeah how about no to thst shit company excuse my french
Old 08-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #17
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna come by later after this alarm call and check it out
Old 08-28-2013, 12:16 PM   #18
Bump