Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

NJ shop or persons to do retrofit?

Old 08-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
ReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReBeLToY0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ReBeLToY0's Tacoma Gallery
NJ shop or persons to do retrofit?

Anyone know of a person or shop that can do it? And also paint everything black since they'll be apart (including stock housing) I don't trust myself enough to do a retro fit in under 2 days without complications...
Old 08-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Not many shops will tackle a retrofit, probably due to them not knowing a goddamn thing about it. Hell most shops that see my crystal clears still ask "why don't you put HID's in it? They're really bright." Most technicians are oblivious to a world outside of spacer lifts and drop in HID bulbs.

However, if you go to http://www.theretrofitsource.com/rec...trofitters.php TRS has complied a nice list of shops that will do them.

All that being said, I have faith you can DIY it. There's plenty of good write ups that are specific to our trucks which makes it that much easier.