Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DIY: "Raptor" Style Lights

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #42
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Thanks for the link Pat and OMG Rod those look soooo sick!!
thank you sir
Old 12-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #43
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
My next mod after my projectors
Old 12-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #44
MedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Paramedic, Certified FFII, Hazmat Ops, Instructor I
Name: Josh
MedicMutt's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for reference. Probably won't do this to my little 1st gen, but those LED bolts might come in handy for other applications.

Kudos on a clean looking install! I'm diggin' the way the new tacos look.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #46
gunmetalghost is on a distinguished road
Name: Lamar
gunmetalghost's Tacoma Gallery
I know, 2+ weeks!! I want these to go ahead and put on my grill while its apart now!
Old 12-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #47
dpow is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
dpow's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered 5 of the black/amber about 3 weeks ago, still haven't gotten them
The site says no estimate on when they will be available...
Old 12-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #49
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 12-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #50
Worstbullet is on a distinguished road
Name: Hunter
Worstbullet's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered me some last night. Cant wait to do this mod.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #51
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whats the wait time
Old 12-27-2013, 05:57 AM   #52
Worstbullet is on a distinguished road
Name: Hunter
Worstbullet's Tacoma Gallery
It says 8 days.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #53
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, just wondering, does the front grill surround just pop off so you can install these lights?
Old 12-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #54

Yes it does
Old 12-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #55

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Yes it does
Sweet, thanks man. I'll be looking tomorrow as I'll have my grill off anyway for black headlight install.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #56
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTopp View Post
Hey, just wondering, does the front grill surround just pop off so you can install these lights?
What do you mean surround? Do you mean like on your truck the chrome? If so it does but it's all tabs that after you remove you would have to plexi-weld them back on
Old 12-31-2013, 10:47 AM   #57
m32 has a spectacular aura aboutm32 has a spectacular aura aboutm32 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Edwin
m32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
What do you mean surround? Do you mean like on your truck the chrome? If so it does but it's all tabs that after you remove you would have to plexi-weld them back on
Plexi weld? I didn't need to do that when I popped mine out?

Edwin
Old 01-01-2014, 07:16 AM   #59

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly 05-11 tacoma grill surround doesn't come off as easily? I haven't tried to take it apart yet.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #60

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
I have found the ANSWER!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hom...en-grille.html

I may buy a new grille surround piece that is colormatched for when I do this mod.

Products Discussed in this Thread