Old 10-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
Smallwallman is on a distinguished road
Smallwallman's Tacoma Gallery
Spyder halos

Has any one ever used these halos
http://www.carid.com/2006-toyota-tac...ts-263779.html
Old 10-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallwallman View Post

I just did a search to ask the same about these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-05-11-...6872da&vxp=mtr
Old 10-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
R09ster will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
i have the LED Halo ones. kind of wish i got the ccfl ones, but i live in alaska, so i was worried about the cold and the ccfl's. like florescent lights, they don't always work great inthe cold. but you can't see the LED halos well during the day. bit lame. anyway the lights work pretty good. the projectors aren't amazing, but they work and look cool. they use the little H1 lights, so that's kind of a week starting point. i would replace the bulbs it comes with. i got some high output ones and they work better. check out my build for some pictures. i don't have any up for what the new bulbs look like in them.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallwallman View Post
worst headlights for our trucks money can buy.

they are said to produce less usable light than ur bone stock lights.

The projectors themselves are terrible.

The housings typically leak and should be sealed PRIOR to installation with GE silicone II
Old 10-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
I have these. I love them. Made a difference driving at night. Like R09ster said the led halos arent that bright at day but look pretty good at night.