Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Xb Led Halos

Old 10-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
steezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
steezinstangl's Tacoma Gallery
Xb Led Halos

Alright guys, I'm kind of in a pickle and can't decide between white halos or amber halos. i'll be getting the morimoto h1 retrofit kit with the mini gatling shrouds and blacking out my whole headlight housing. Does anyone have a picture of the amber or white halos on a silver 2nd gen? and also whats your opinion on what color i should get?

thank you!
Old 10-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
MBentz is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Prior Military
MBentz's Tacoma Gallery
I'll put up a picture of my amber halos on my white Taco once I'm done with the wiring. I think either color looks good. If you're going to use your halos as a blinker, I think amber looks a bit better for some reason.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
steezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezinstangl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sweet, thank you. yeah thats my problem i really like both its just super hard to choose haha. and I'm going to end up just running them in with the parking lights.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Amber FTW! Too many people have white. Amber also looks more aggressive, IMO.

Mine: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ambiguous.html
Old 10-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Amber FTW! Too many people have white. Amber also looks more aggressive, IMO.

Mine: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ambiguous.html
yeah! i saw yours last night when i was looking for pics, your truck definitely looks mean
Old 10-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #7
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
White !!!
Old 10-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #8

haha your truck is the one i've been using to compare between amber and white!
Old 10-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #9
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I went with amber today because of Tacomanator's pics. I previously did white CCFL's but these LED's are brighter and that amber just looks menacing.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #11
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Did you order yet? If not you would bring us to 4.....
Old 10-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #12
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery

Heres mine on the left with the white with gatling gun shrouds and T4C0CH40s's FXR's that are amber