Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Worth Upgrading to HID?

Old 10-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Worth Upgrading to HID?

So when I got my light bar they guy gave me lights with them. Well after this past weekend and needing them at the camp out I decided they need to be brighter.

My question is are they worth the trouble of upgrading them. These are the lights. They use H3 55w bulbs. The outside of the lights seem to be metal with a plastic cover over the back. Almost like the hella 500's. I was under the impression they were hella's or I would have let the guy keep them.

I was thinking the DDM tuning 35w or 55w would be sufficient. And also would someone be willing to draw me up a wiring diagram on the best way to wire them once/ if I do go the HID route.

These are the lights:

with the covers removed

on the truck