Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Showoff: BHLM & Projector Retrofit Completed Headlights

Old 12-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #41
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Dan (biohazard2070),

you have a PM sir.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #42
biohazard2070 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
biohazard2070's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
jesus so sexy and so much want

what are you waiting for then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Dan (biohazard2070),

you have a PM sir.

Got it PM replied!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #43
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard2070 View Post
what are you waiting for then?

Got it PM replied!
meh price.... I cant justify spending money on something I dont need.. haha
Old 12-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #44
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna need a pr like these come January..............

or maybe these............

Old 12-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
meh price.... I cant justify spending money on something I dont need.. haha

sent you a PM, anything is posible

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I'm gonna need a pr like these come January..............

or maybe these............
Whenever you decide, ill get you a nice pair.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:17 AM   #47
drift2this is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
drift2this's Tacoma Gallery
AHSHIET

You still gonna sell me your retros? LOL
Old 01-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #48
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
one pair of these for me please
Old 01-12-2014, 12:59 PM   #49

more headlights done.

http://s15.photobucket.com/user/Bioh...0aa3c.mp4.html
Old 01-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #50
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Do the halos change colors?
Old 01-21-2014, 09:04 PM   #51
bp7861 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: bryan
bp7861's Tacoma Gallery
turned out awesome very great detail.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #52
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery

I'll have to get pics during the day. But I did these myself. I think I did a good job..
Old 01-21-2014, 10:06 PM   #54
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:32 AM   #55
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Just a question I'm sure someone in here can answer, with ebay headlights like these, http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-05-11...407dc8&vxp=mtr

Will the Lens transfer over to an OEM housing no problem? my lenses are scratched to fuck, and the inside has dust and residue ( wasn't gassed properly).
Old 01-22-2014, 01:02 AM   #56
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Just a question I'm sure someone in here can answer, with ebay headlights like these, http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-05-11...407dc8&vxp=mtr

Will the Lens transfer over to an OEM housing no problem? my lenses are scratched to fuck, and the inside has dust and residue ( wasn't gassed properly).
I'm pretty sure you can swap the front covers but the black housing ebay lights I had not sure what brand the fronts got real bad clear was pealing and there was hazing from the sun
Old 01-23-2014, 07:57 AM   #59

couple more sets finished.

Old 01-25-2014, 06:03 AM   #60
CherokeePilot is on a distinguished road

CherokeePilot's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed