Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Showoff: BHLM & Projector Retrofit Completed Headlights

Old 06-04-2014, 01:20 PM   #141
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post

Old 06-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #142
PPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant future

PPansini10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Holy shit dude
Old 06-04-2014, 03:45 PM   #143
Buck717 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Buck717's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Whoa those are awesome! You offer for sale?
Old 06-22-2014, 06:44 PM   #144
Yotatruck is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
Yotatruck's Tacoma Gallery
Water Transfer

Quote:

Very Nice! I was thinking of doing a water transfer with a carbon pattern but my ass is too cheap. I can't wait to see this completed.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #145
KevinAndrew is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
KevinAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
These look amazing! What would it cost me to get you to do a pair?
Old 06-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #146
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I need some retros!!! I have the B&WHLM....just need the retro lights in them

Old 07-17-2014, 08:40 PM   #147
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck717 View Post
Whoa those are awesome! You offer for sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinAndrew View Post
These look amazing! What would it cost me to get you to do a pair?
Hey fellas, I wish I had the talent to pull this off, but alas all praise goes to RJ and his crew at LedConcepts-----check 'em out. (they are TW members). They build amazing lighting setups day in & day out------

https://www.facebook.com/LED.Concepts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotatruck View Post
Very Nice! I was thinking of doing a water transfer with a carbon pattern but my ass is too cheap. I can't wait to see this completed.
Good eye Yota. Yes, hydrodipped in a carbon fiber pattern.
Couple more teaser shots, lol..............

Old 07-18-2014, 12:17 AM   #148
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Damn those do look good. What's the cost of yours looking like?
Old 07-18-2014, 06:01 AM   #149
NolaTaco42 is on a distinguished road
NolaTaco42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey fellas, I wish I had the talent to pull this off, but alas all praise goes to RJ and his crew at LedConcepts-----check 'em out. (they are TW members). They build amazing lighting setups day in & day out------

Check out @LedConcepts Instagram page for more on these. He did a great job.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #150
biohazard2070 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
biohazard2070's Tacoma Gallery
been awhile since ive posted, here are some of the newest projects that have been finished.

http://vid15.photobucket.com/albums/...psirzedqa9.mp4

cube fog lights

Old 09-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #151
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard2070 View Post
been awhile since ive posted, here are some of the newest projects that have been finished.

http://vid15.photobucket.com/albums/...psirzedqa9.mp4

I'm not sure if I would want this on my truck, but the design and execution on it looks amazing!
Old 09-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #152
Yotatruck is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
Yotatruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I am soooo jealous. I just completed my set of retro/BHLM and I am pretty happy with them. But man, what I would do for those lights...
Old 09-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #153
John taco is on a distinguished road
John taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey when painting the housing Do you guys mainly use a satin finish?

What brand spray can do you guys use??

Thanks plan on taking me headlights apart soon
Old 09-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #154
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by John taco View Post
Hey when painting the housing Do you guys mainly use a satin finish?

What brand spray can do you guys use??

Thanks plan on taking me headlights apart soon
Depends on if your going projectors or just doing the "BHLM" type of mod, Id recommend satin and krylon fusion in whatever color you'd like